I had great intentions of writing a more in-depth post about some things rumbling around in my head, lately, but it’s takes too much energy and this week has me spent. Anyone else feeling like that?
So here’s a quick run down of some things that make me happy
Note: I’m purposely not adding friends and family because this list would get really long, but ya’ll know who you are that make me happy.
- Puppies. Especially those named after Seinfeld characters. RIP Uncle Leo!
- Red Moscato wine. Call me trashy, I don’t care!
- My green blanket
- Watching cartoons with my son
- Netflix bingeing with my hubby
- Any form of baking with apples – Apple crisp or applesauce anyone?
- Disney princesses (and Disney movies, in general), there I said it!
- The show, Once Upon a Time. Don’t judge!
- Getting a jump start on the day. Alarm goes off at 4:45. Time to rise and shine! (and pass out at 9pm, promptly)
- This short clip of Jackson showing off his half yoga/half bodybuilder skills at my cousin’s wedding.
There’s a lot more, per usual, but I think that’s a pretty good list for now. Anything weird or funny make you happy today? Share it in the comments below!
Happy Sunday night, everyone.